One of the worst enemies to our homes is water. If you have water damage from broken pipes, leaks or rain falling into your home – it should be treated immediately! Steps need to be taken to dry its structure and its contents by licensing a certified water damage contractor.
When walls, flooring, carpets or parts of your home stay wet for longer than 24 hours, mould and bacteria will grow. This can result in the release of severe allergens into your home. Mould produces mycotoxins, which have the potential to produce toxic affects to our immune system and internal organs.
With moisture present, mould can grow on sheet rock between the walls of your home or under flooring. You may have a mould problem after a flood that is not at first visible. Do not delay in immediately contacting your insurance company whenever you have the unfortunate event of water damage.
1-Keep the name and number of your insurance agent near your phone in the event of water damage.
2-Contact a plumber to immediately stop the flow of water from a broken pipe
3-Turn off electricity at the main power box before entering a room with standing water and electrical appliances
4-Do not put newspapers on the floor to try to absorb water
5-Call a certified water damage contractor to immediately begin drying the home and its contents.
We can help restore your carpets after the event of a flooding. We are available 24 hours 7 days a week with the following services:
- Water Extraction and removal
- Structural drying of carpets using state-of-the-art Sahara Pro TurboDryer
- Mildew TreatmentWhere there is no other alternative – we re-lay the under carpet